My Story

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Meeting Report 09/01/07

We went to Bradbury Mountain for what Damien referred to as a "Mountaintop Experience". Renee has some pictures and her thoughts here http://www.tougas.net/node/1115.
We did a lot of talking and walking. We broke bread at the summit and shared our feelings and thoughts about what things Christians do when the gather. Sharing needs, Communion and the Lord's day were some to the topics we discussed. It was a great day for laughter and sharing. I have to confess that every time we get together, my heart hungers for more of Christ and his people. The kids were a great blessing to all. There was a wrestling incident that involved tickling and piling on an Innocent adult. It's great to not send children off to some basement room for "proper instruction" but rather for them to learn the love and fellowship of Christ in a bright, airy, sunny place.

1 comment:

renee @ FIMBY said...

Bob, I love your last sentence. Maybe I'm still a kid because I love to learn the love and fellowship of Christ in a bright, airy and sunny place as well.